FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1. When is the next start date?Starting in January 2019, there are various programs with different start dates. Please call us for more information.
- 2. How much does each bootcamp cost?There are various programs with different tuition amounts. Please call us for details.
- 3. How is tuition paid?We accept all major payment methods. You can pay cash, credit card or we can put you in touch with lenders.
- 4. Are scholarships available?Yes. We have scholarships ranging from $250 to $1,500 available for veterans, government employees, minority and women, and small business owners.
- 5. What do I get when I graduate?For Montclair State University programs, you will receive a certificate from the Montclair State University endorsed by Cybersecurity Institute. For corporate programs, you will receive a certificate from Morris County Chamber of Commerce and Cybersecurity Institute. Also, depending on the level of courses you take, you will be prepared to sit for industry certifications such as Security+, CySA+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) from CompTIA and EC-Council.
- 6. What kind of jobs do graduates get?The graduates will be employed as Tier 1 Cybersecurity Analyst, Cybersecurity Specialist / Technician, Cybersecurity Consultant, Penetration & Vulnerability Tester and similar entry-level positions.
- 7. Where are you located?Our Montclair State University programs are located on campus at 1 Normal Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043. Our corporate programs are located at Morris County Chamber of Commerce Training Facility at 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932
- 8. How much experience do I need?A basic knowledge of computers and networking would be beneficial, but not required.
- 9. What is the admissions process?Once you apply, our admission representative will get in touch with you. Our process will include 1-on-1 interviews to assess your skills, level of interest and aspirations to be a successful cybersecurity professional.
- 10. What hardware and software do I need?You will only need your laptop and the internet to follow the courses and access our online training materials. We will provide all the necessary hardware and tools in our classrooms.
- 11. What prep exercises can I do to prepare for the bootcamps?Once you are admitted to the program you will be recommended by our experts the appropriate prep material and online resources to get ready for the boot camp.